Friday, April 10, 2009

A few FIRSTS about me.....

1.Who was your FIRST prom date? Duncan Shelly....Kid is awesome!
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? of course....I live with him!
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? I plead the 5th
4. What was your FIRST job? Rays Valley Service baby!!!
5. What was your FIRST car? old school Geo Prism
6. What is your FIRST memory? Bear Lake every summer
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? My OBGYN...because I really can't wait to go whine to her. 8)
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Mrs. Chambers
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? San Fransisco
10. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them? Hillary Hansen...I am still her friend but we don't hang out! 8(
11. What was your FIRST sport played? Soccer
12. Where was your FIRST sleep over? that is tough....I want to say my cousing Jessica's house
13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? My baby Taylor
14. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? My sister Kim
15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? rolled out of bed
16. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? Tim Mcgraw! AMAZING!
17. When and where was your FIRST tattoo or piercing? 13 years old ear piercing
18. What was the FIRST foreign country you went to? ensinada mexico
19. What was your FIRST run in with the law? In a parked car with my hubby when we were engaged. I will let you think what you want!8)
20. When was your FIRST detention? 8th grade.... I forged my moms signature
21. What was the FIRST state you lived in? Utah
22. Who was the FIRST person to break your heart? My hubby! 8(
23. Who was your FIRST roommate? My hubby
24. Where did you go on your FIRST limo ride? haven't yet!
25. Who will be the FIRST to re post this? This is a stupid question...



I tag kim, Jessica, Laurie, Stephanie, Lindsey......

1 comment:

Star said...

I love your list of firsts!