Monday, May 25, 2009

MY LITTLE MAN IS A YEAR OLD!!!!

Taylors birthday isn't until thursday, but my dad is going to be out of town on so we decided to celebrate it today. We had a great turn-out. We all met at my moms house (thanks mom) and started the party out by cookin' it up on the grill......Larry style!! After we ate ourselves sick we busted out the cake and my dads homemade vanilla icecream. It was delish! It was the perfect BBQ. This is what I love about summer time!!! I am also grateful that I have such an amazing little guy as my son. He brings me so much joy. He puts a smile on the faces of everyone he meets. He is just too cute! Perfect if you ask me! Love ya Tay! You're mommy's little man!!

Kim and her family bought Taylor the yellow bus you see in this pic. It is a softer rubber and when you crash it into things it makes the sound of a car engine running. The "ball-tivity" center is from Brinley and the red "little Ensteins" ride on car is from my mom and dad. It is probably one of the better ride ons I have seen. Heck, it makes me want to ride it!

Here is Tay trying it out. He really liked it.


Tay laughing at a dog that barks when you squeeze his tummy. Grandma Burton gave him this and a cute outfit.

Me and Tay opening kims present.




Brinley striking a pose!



and here is Tay not exactly reacting to the cake as I thought he would. We sang happy birthday to him and then gave him his own little cake and....well he wasn't eating it and was probably thinking we were all weird, so I put a little frosting in his mouth and he starting gagging.......quite a bit actually. We really thought he was going to puke. It was sad. So....all summed up......Taylor doesn't like sweets!!!






Tay and Bryson eating some hotdogs! And I made sure we bought the ballpark....only ones I really trust! 8)






ahhhhhh......words can't discribe this burger. I could barely fit my mouth over it! And yes....that is grilled pineapple on the bottom. mmmmmmmmmm!






Tay working on those soccer skills.









A little tire-swing before we ate.



Tay's cake. (the one we ate) It was whipped frosting with white cake mix and strawberry filling. Good stuff!





And there is nothing better then ending the day with a birthday kiss from grandma. We love ya Tay man! Happy Birthday bud!










5 comments:

Dream come true said...

so um why don't we hang out? Seriously give me a call okay! Bryce has even mentioned hanging out and thats huge for him. Tell Nephi hi from us as well

Chelsea said...

Happy Birthday! He is such a cute little guy!

Lindsey Rose said...

Oh I wish we could have been there! DOUG WOULD HAVE LOVED THAT bURGER! Seriously he is so dang cute, it made me so sad to see the pict of him and bryson and know that Parks was not there with them! What a fun birthday! We miss you Taylor!

Anonymous said...

Hey I had to make my blog private so email me your email so I can invite you to read my blog still..
Elina_17@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Brianna E. said...

What the heck- he's one already? How did that happen?! He's darling, and I hope you are feeling better!