Thursday, November 20, 2008

I CAVED!!!


For my sister: For 3 continuous days of lack of sleep. For feeling 17 again. For fantasizing someone who isn't real. For wanting to be a vampire. And for Making me want to get into shape so that edward might find me attractive. 8)

I picked up Twilight and began to read and found myself done with the book in a total of like 7 hours. WOW! Now I am even more excited to see the movie. Thanks kim. You owe me back my lack of sleep.
oh, and I think nephi could have played edward.

2 comments:

Star said...

YOu did it huh? There's no turning back now, you have joined the dark side. You are right, Nephi would make a great Edward, even better than the guy they picked with the squished nose.
Sorry if anyone is in love with old Cedric!

Matt and Marci said...

ha ha..I love it! I flew threw the first 2 books as well....but I had to stop so I could focus on school.