Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I LOST MY VOICE


well, nephi won jazz tickets from his work and the seats where right above the portal that the jazz dancers come out of. (yeah, that made nephi's day) It was sooo much fun. I got a jazz ball thrown to me and balloon clapper thingys. The best part was that I got to spend time with just me and nephi. I love being alone with him. I even went and bought us each jazz jersey's with some money I had earned. It was a blast. And WOW!! I just uploaded the picture and I think that it is diet time for me. I look REALLY fat in that picture. Man alive!

4 comments:

Lindsey Rose said...

Isn't it great when you get one one one with your hubby? There is nothing quite like it! It is rejuvinating!

Kim Felt said...

Your not fat, it's the material. it sticks to everything. :) I love jazz games. thanks again for our tickets. That was fun too.

Star said...

Love the jerseys, so Jazzy! HAA
You look fabulous as ever, and look at what a cute couple you are!

Kristina said...

Time alone with hubbies seems to be a rare treat when you have two kids.How fun for you guys that you go to go.. FAT WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT GIRL???
Love the hair on both you girls. I'm coloring mine next week dark again.