Saturday, March 7, 2009

GRANDPA NEEDS A HAIRCUT!!!

Brinley and my dad were sitting next to eachother on barstools at my moms house when I made the comment that my dad needed a haircut. My mom went on saying how she just gave him a haircut. Brinley stood up on the barstool and was observing what I was talking about and then, without missing a beat, she said, "no, her is some haircut" while pointing to his bald spot. Me and my mom were laughing so hard. Then she continued to say, "grandma, you did a short haircut right here." I love kids! I love the honesty the seem to be able to not have any control over. 8)

3 comments:

Star said...

Brinley is too funny! It sounds like grandpa needs to cut the rest a bit shorter to match.

Chelsea said...

Aww You have the cutest family! Your daughter's eyes are SO pretty! I am happy you have a blog to keep in touch!

Brianna E. said...

Funny stuff- I bet your dad loved that!