Thursday, May 27, 2010

Taylors Newly Renovated Room






So, Taylor is in a big big boy bed and I had to buy a quilt for it. I ended up buying one from pottery barn (that place is evil) and I plead the 5th on the price. However, it is the cuttest thing EVER. I kind of did his room around his quilt. And Nephi wants me to tell everyone that taylor will be taking this quilt with him to college. LOL! But for Taylors Birthday my sister-in-law star made THE CUTTEST fire truck on canvas painting. Might I mention that she did it all FREE HAND! She was just looking at a picture the size of normal paper and did it perfect to every little detail. She is amazing that is all I have to say about that. It looks so cute in his room and that is why I felt the need to share. ;) She needs to be recognized. ;)

2 comments:

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

So cute. Firetrucks is such a cute idea for a little boys room. I love the painting and the bedspread too. Pottery barn is evil- and addictive. Be careful! :)

Chelsea said...

Soooo cute!! Your sister in law is very talented.... and I love the quilt, worth every penny :-)