Saturday, May 29, 2010

My Baby is 2!!!!!

After the party I undressed taylor so he could get in the bath and turned my head for 1 minute and he as gone. I looked everywhere for him but eventually found him, naked, in my laundry basket of socks.
Grandpa Larry and Kaylee.














The frosting was too soft so my "trees" kept falling down. Doh!



Taylor is growing up sooo fast! I love that kids to pieces! He has THE BEST personality and will, one day, be the best husband and father! He is obsessed with Thomas the Train, so I bet you can guess what his birthday theme was. And I tried my very hardest to make him a cake, but it seriously struggled. It did taste really really good though. It was a chocolate cake with mint buttercream frosting. ;) Love you Tay man!











1 comment:

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

Happy Birthday Taylor! I can't believe he is 2 already. Wow. And now he has a new room for his big day. By the way, I love that I get to see pictures of my family on your blog at least. Come on now Kim- update your blog! :)