Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I AM TWI-TARDED!




So, I get a message from my friend saying that she had one extra ticket to the mid-night showing of Eclipse and wondered if I wanted it. I hesitated and was going to tell her no because I had already made plans to go with my family in a week, but the greedy, selfish part of me took over and I gave in and bought the ticket from her. Besides, who wouldn't want to be there opening night with all of the crazy die-hards?? LOL So we get to the theater and after about 10 minutes of pushing our way through estrogen dominant women we make it to our seats. The previews start and everything is going just great! That is until the movie gets shut off. It was really funny to hear all of the women in the theater start yelling and freaking out. A few seconds after the manager comes walking in. He asks if everyone is excited to see Eclipse tonight. To no surprise the room erupts. Then He goes on to say that He has a special guest with him, and in walks the guy who plays Demetri. Yea, we all started screaming like we were 13 again! It was great! Then after the movie was over (It was AMAZING!! BY FAR the best) I stood in line and was able to get a personalized autograph and my picture with him. It was the best night of my life, and I am that much more excited to see it again with my family! Team Jacob because he's hot and Team Edward because he is the perfect man. LOL

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

That is awesome! I am jealous!!

Lindsey Rose said...

That is so cool! You olook so cute!

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

You are hilarious! I am with you- best by far. It was fun to see you the other day. Your kids are cute as ever!

Unknown said...

You are hilarious, I would have done the same thing!!!