Tuesday, September 1, 2009

San Francisco Trip

brinley at the chocolate factory!
this is where the magic happens at ghiradelli square! ;)

ooh yeah! We bought this "earthquake" $35 sundae! We were so sick after eating it!


Taylor chomping on some sourdough!



I ate calamari! And I liked it! Wow! Wasn't bad at all!





this is the only picture I took at china town! It was scary but pretty neat at the same time!


this is at Boudins. The best sourdough EVER!! They started it all in the 1800's. They make really cute shapes out of their breads!



alcatraz!

picture of goldengate bridge from our boat.


Nephi, brinley and taylor on our boat! They loved it! I was a bit nervous with the whole "water and kids falling in" thing but it worked out fine!




Really cool ship in the harbor area!







brinley and taylor at the beach!












more time at the beach!













Banana split at ghiradeli.(?)














Brinley enjoying her sundea!









the wharf!



we got to touch and play with sting ray! It was awesome!

Brinley touching a star fish!


Nephi touching a tiger shark!











Sting ray coming over to play!



the 3 most important people in my life all crammed into an aquarium dome!

a scary shark!

Cool looking jelly fish!
taylor loved the tunnel part of the aquarium. He was flipping out!
me in the tunnel!

brinley in awe at the jelly fish tank!
earlier that morning taylor fell in the tub and cut his eye open and it was really swollen and black and blue. This picture does not do justice! ;)







I am just so happy because we were eating at ihop and i got some awesome pancakes!






Nephi and taylor at the auquarium!

one of my many bowls of clam chowder! MMMM


Brinley got a "light up" cup from bubba gumps and the drink turned her mouth blue!




Don't know why that picture got turned all weird. huh...well that is at bubba gumps!

Look how close I was to seeing wicked!! Darn! Better luck next time huh?




view of the city from the open top tour bus!!!


Hollywood brinley on the tour bus!

My little boy is so cute that they even had his name stamped in concrete!
We saw micheal jackson there! Well he was made of plastic. Hey....wait, so it really was like seeing him in real life. ;)


This hamburger was sticking out of the mcdonalds. If only they made them that big in real life!

I just love sharks...what can I say!



Nephi and a sleeping taylor in a sharks mouth.
Me and brinley in a sharks mouth
view of San Francisco from fishermans wharf!!
Brinley finally got to meet spongebob! ;)

Brinley on a carousel ride that was $5 bucks a person and lasted like 30 seconds.


Taylor on that same ride!



Sea lions just chilling on pier 39! They smelled really bad when a breeze would come by. ;)



Our first morning there we ate at a surf restaurant!
One of our many walks down to the wharf. Love those hills!
Our hotel we stayed in!






































Brinley was just really excited to go on a plane! She loved it!






































This was the biggest stuffed animal machine I have ever seen!! of course we played and lost!



















































8 comments:

Kim Felt said...

looks like you guys had fun. I am so jealous!

Dream come true said...

Looks like such a fun trip I am sooo jealous!

Sarah Taylor said...

Awesome pictures! Looks like so much fun! I could seriously use some of that chocolate! That sundae looks so good!

Chelsea said...

Wow looks like you guys had fun! I need a vacation. I am happy to hear things are going good for you! Your kids are so dang cute!!

Lindsey Rose said...

Such cute pictures! glad you had such a good time, Family vacations are the BEST!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh I love your beautiful family. What an awesome adventure :) You look amazing by the way, always beautiful and smiling.

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

JEALOUS! Those pictures make me want to go there- and San Fransisco has never been real high on my list!

Unknown said...

Hey chica i have decided to fianally go private and need your email to send you an invite :)