Sunday, April 25, 2010

Cars, Trains and......Boobs??

The other day I made the mistake of buy a bag of balloons for my kids (and nephi) to play with. Taylor has this fetish with "boobs''. He doesn't understand them but he knows he likes them. So you can probably understand what happened when nephi came walking out of the kitchen with two balloons under his shirt. His jaw dropped and his eyes got big and he then started laughing hysterically. He ran up to nephi and started pointing. So nephi thought it would be clever if he blew two of them up in "taylors size" and put them under his shirt. Well, this is what we got.....






It is normal for kids to like balloons. They float and are bright in color and resemble a ball, but I think taylor likes them for the wrong reasons. LOL! But it was good bonding time for him and his daddy. Nothing like a little "balloon chest bumping" to get the testosterone flowing in them. I love my boys!



6 comments:

Unknown said...

lol that is funny- we will we have our first appt with holly at 6 and kirsten at 6:30 tues- I swing by and get you.

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

So funny! Boys! I do have to say Missy, your kids are beautiful. Seriously. Every time Andrew sees me reading your blog he comments and he doesn't think very many kids are even cute. You made them well! :)

... said...

love the chest bumping! too cute!

Georgi Family said...

Thanks lynds! You guys make WAY cute kids. Of course it helps when the mom and dad are FLAWLESS! ;)

Lindsey Rose said...

That is so stinkin funny! I wish i could give him a squeeze!

harmony marie said...

Hahah