Saturday, April 17, 2010

Our Latest Project



Nephi took this last week off and ended up working. LOL! But there is a story behind it. I keep telling nephi that I want to move somewhere warm and tropical. I swear I was born in the wrong climate. Him and I both know that right now it is not possible to move anywhere "warm", so that being said we decided to build our own Oasis in our back yard. After hours of the hard work and sweat we finally finished our "oasis" area. We planted a mini pine with flower shrubs and small flower bushes. Then we added some solar lights for that "touch". It is so nice to come and sit back here and relax and smell the bark and pine and lavender. The one final touch to our "oasis" isn't hear yet. We bought a hot tub but it is taking forever to get here. I am just so grateful to have a hubby that works so hard and is super talented. I truely am blessed.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job Nephi! It looks beautiful.

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

Looks great. And I am jealous of the soon to come hot tub!

... said...

i see hot tub nights in my future...yeah that's right MY future since I'm sure you are going to invite Gord and I over to enjoy in your oasis :)